AMS users: System requirements | Revelian Platform
Settings for your computer
Minimum system requirements
You can view technical and system requirements here: https://candidates.revelian.com/system-requirements-and-browser-settings/
Settings for your IT team
If your internet access is routed through a proxy server, please ask your IT team to make an exception on the proxy server for sites containing the web address app.revelian.com/.
General security settings
If your organisation uses certain security systems, including Symantec.cloud End User Protection, you may find that you are logged out of the Revelian system periodically due to the security system changing your IP address. To prevent this, ask your IT team to configure the proxy server to bypass the security system for these addresses:
Email security settings
If your organisation has high security settings on its mail server, you might not receive emails from the Revelian application. Please ask your IT team to add the mail.revelian.com domain to the mail server whitelist so that emails from the system won’t be blocked. Your IT team may also be able to locate any recently blocked emails and send them through to you. (The Return-Path header will be in the format <messageid>@email.revelian.com for system emails.)
Viewing report graphics (IT team)
To ensure that you can view all graphics and reports used in the Revelian system, please ask your IT team to modify your firewall rules to allow outgoing connections on ports 2001 and 2002 for the app.revelian.com domain name (do not use IP addresses as these will change over time).
Viewing report graphics (for each computer)
If you’re having trouble seeing graphs and other images in reports, please follow these steps for the browser you’re using.
Internet Explorer (version 11 only)
- Go to the tools icon (the cog image) on the right of the browser and select Print, then Page setup.
- In the window that pops up, make sure Print background colors and images is ticked. Click OK to exit.
- Click the Firefox controls icon at the top of your screen and select Print.
- In the Format & Options tab, check the Print Background (colours & images) checkbox. Click OK.
- Click the Chrome controls icon at the top right of the window.
- Select Print…
- Click the Background colors and images box.
- On the File menu, click Print.
- On the Copies & Pages pop-up menu, click Safari.
- Select Print Backgrounds. Click Print.