Try a Test
Want to see what the tests are like? Here's how to see the candidate experience and try out a test.
- If you've already created a job, you can invite yourself (or someone else) to complete testing by clicking the "Invite" button at the top right. This button will appear when you are in either the "Jobs" or "Results" section.
- If you haven't already created a job, click "Create Job" at the top right of the screen and do the following:
- Enter a title for the job and (optional) an internal reference name
- Select a previously created test battery or create a new one
- In Step 2, select Pipeline without Job Application, then click "Finish Setup".
- In the pop-up that appears, click "Invite candidates".
- Add your details and click "Add Candidate". Select the assessment mode and email template.
- Select the assessment expiry date by clicking "Advanced Settings".
- Click "Invite" at the bottom of the page. You'll see a pop-up confirming that the test has been scheduled. If you like, you can select "Begin This Event Now" to start the assessment immediately.
- Go to your email inbox and click on the link in your invitation email to open the testing window.
- Jot down or save your Event ID (you will need this if you want to come back to your assessments later), read the instructions, then click Continue.
- Read the information and instructions on the page, then click Begin.
- Go through the test or tests, following the instructions.
- Once you complete testing, your results will now appear at the top of the dashboard in the Criteria platform. Click on your name to view the detailed results.