Create a Custom Score Range
Criteria offers a selection of predictive score ranges that have been validated against populations of employees who were successful in those roles. Using these recommended score ranges enables you to leverage the data that Criteria has collected and validated.
You can also create your own custom score ranges within the Criteria platform, based on data from your particular organisation.
Creating a Score Range
- To create a custom score range, click on the Manage tab and select "Score Ranges."
- Click on Create Score Range and select the test for which you want to create a score range:
- Name your score range and begin adding parameters. For example, you can create a score range based on raw score, overall percentile, or even a subscore percentile for an assessment.
- Adjust the slider to change the range. To compare your score range to one of Criteria’s recommended ranges, you can select Criteria Score Ranges to compare to, and select a position from the drop-down.
- Once you select a parameter, you will be able to see how many people in your total candidate pool fall within that score range to the right. Click on "Jobs in Candidate Yield" to change the Candidate Data in that appears in the yield graphic.
- From there, select the jobs that you want to include in the candidate data.
- You can now add this custom score range to a job. When creating or editing job, you can select the custom score you have created from the score range drop-down:
Score Ranges for TestMaker tests
You can also create score ranges for your TestMaker tests. To view the score ranges for your TestMaker tests under Manage > Score Ranges, untick the "Current test versions only" box.
As with score ranges for our other assessments, you can select this score range when you create or edit a job that uses that TestMaker test. This means that you can also use your TestMaker test to automate your recruitment process by progressing candidates who meet the required score range.