Create an Email Template
You can set up custom email templates with email variables to contact your candidates.
- Click Manage in the top navigation bar, then click Email Templates.
- Click the "Create Email Template" button.
- Enter a Subject for your email - this will be visible to the candidates.
- Enter the text for the body of your email. Commonly used email variables can be selected from the right blue bar to personalize your email. Click the arrow to the left of each variable to add it to the body of your email.
- If you are creating a custom invitation email template, as a minimum you will need to include the "Candidate Testing Link" email variable to your template so that it will appear in the list when you set up assessment invitations. We recommend also including the "Event ID" and "General Testing Center Link".
- Enter a name for your template.
- After saving the email template, you can select this template when you are emailing your candidates.